Tremorendous

Documents, Photos, Videos and other stuff to show I can
vBType

Tremorendous

Post by vBType » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:26 am

So let's talk about mining and drilling.

I wonder how much mining would be possible to Resize Oklahoma to a state with a suitable size like Massachusetts.

There are SO MANY drilling and mining operations there. I wonder if Russia, British Petroleum, and other companies get products of Oklahoma -- is it an INTERNATIONAL effort to DESTROY Oklahoma?

What direction do these mines face? Are any SOLAR? Do they recharge batteries to RUN ALL NIGHT? If we have so many mines, can we change the direction of the "stream of material" coming out to our liking? For every miner, turn turn turn, there is a reason to turn turn turn.

What direction do these mines face? Are any SOLAR? Do they recharge batteries to RUN ALL NIGHT? If we have so many mines, can we change the direction of the "stream of material" coming out to our liking? For every miner, turn turn turn, there is a reason to turn turn turn.

Are there mines that use the material they mine for to power the mining equipment?

We want to see the whole star. ALL sides. Just rotate my darling. We can SNAP pictures TO ALL SIDES OF YOU.

Massachusetts or some final size of Oklahoma may even be small enough to be politically Diverted in a methodical manner.

Just remember to divert something is difficult when that thing is rotating. Fire/Cease as needed.

"You have mine-ruined your own lands, Oklahoma. Do not mine-ruin lands of others ... unless in self-defense."

I wonder if it will be necessary after MANY precautions were taken and tried to also try making *my brain explode*!

But "the visitors" have to leave before my brain hurts. They disappear into air as instructed by the laws of physics. :)

vBType

Re: Tremorendous

Post by vBType » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:03 am

Need some machines able to be sent to the rock and mine and eject materials in several directions. They are solar powered with a battery pack. They disintegrate upon atmospheric re-entry.

1) EJECT MATERIALS (75-90% of time between discovery and salvation): Send lander(s) to the rock to start mining and ejecting materials.

Use the directional ejection to cause rotation of the rock.
a) landers can land on other parts of the rock more easily.
b) landers will alternate between solar availability and battery power -- likely increasing the time of effectiveness.

2) BEND TRAJECTORY (10-15%):

a) The more reduced, the easier the trajectory can be changed.
b) The reduced rock may be nudged by the correct group of landers (not all) ejecting materials at perfect times.

3) LANDER EXODUS: Landers detach from the rock and, as designed, disintegrate upon entering the atmosphere.

4) EXPLOSIVE DEFENSE: Ready explosive armaments to destroy the rock if needed.